High-pressure pump and chemically clean existing sludge from system to restore efficient operation and reduce strain on components and boiler.
Symptoms of a system in need of power flushing:
• The radiators have cold spots
• The boiler or pump is noisy
• Poor water flow from hot taps (assuming that the incoming water pressure is good)
• Reduced hot water temperature
• Boiler overheats or shuts off when hot water is needed
• It takes ages for the system to warm up
• Radiators need regular bleeding of accumulated air
• Evidence of sludge and rust in the system
• Pump failures
Ignoring these signs could lead to total system failure and costly repairs.
Our engineers are expert as completing this process and have been fully trained by the manufacturer of the equipment we use to complete the process.
If you want further information about what is involved in Powerflushing your system please get in contact with us.